If you love yarn, you'll love working with and wearing alpaca. Soft and squishy, it feels luxurious against your skin, is hypoallergenic, and will not pill.
Alpaca is lightweight compared to wool and synthetic yarns, but don't let that make you think it won't be warm. Alpaca is surprisingly comfortable and insulating, yet you won't overheat. Alpaca is naturally wicking, water and flame-retardant.
Make your next gorgeous creation with alpaca. Suggested items: scarf, hat, mittens shawl, cowl, and throw.
- 100% alpaca yarn grown on our farm
- all-natural colors direct from the alpaca - no dye
- Heavy worsted weight (Aran)
- sustainable & eco-friendly fiber: biodegradable & chemical free
- 4 oz / 200 yards
- 13 wpi
- recommended hook/needles: 4-5mm
- approx 5-6 stitches per inch
- hand-soak your finished product with warm water and a drop of laundry soap. Rinse & squeeze water - do not wring. Lie flat to dry and maintain shape.
Lady Tennyson - light brown
Melody - light fawn (sold out)
Tia/Amity - Bay Black (sold out)
Stormy - milk chocolate (sold out)
Summer - light fawn
Olympia - medium brown
Thea - medium brown
Pepper - black (sold out)
Raspberry - black (sold out)
Genny - bright white (sold out)