Made to order - Hand Woven Alpaca Scarves
Custom-designed scarves made just for you!
Click through the gallery for inspiration or provide pictures of a design you have in mind.
Each scarf is unique and one-of-a-kind
Your scarf will be handmade on our farm with you in mind and incorporating our homegrown 100% alpaca yarn (unless otherwise noted).
Alpaca woven scarves are very lightweight and have a soft against-your-skin feel while keeping you protected from all kinds of weather.
What makes our alpaca scarves so special?
Not only are they custom-designed, but thanks to alpaca fiber's natural qualities, they are:
- hypoallergenic (perfect for wool allergies)
- temperature regulating (comfortable)
- moisture-wicking (pulls sweat from your skin)
- odor resistant (no funky smells)
- require minimal care (just hang your scarf outdoors)
- alpaca fiber is a renewable and biodegradable resource
- handwoven with alpaca yarn in its natural colors or hand-dyed alpaca yarn
- all scarves are blocked with earth-friendly mild soap
Finished scarves are approximately 72 inches long (including fringe) and 7 inches wide, but we are happy to accommodate your preferred dimensions. Just ask.
Costs for handmade scarves range approximately between $80.00 to $175.00, subject to the specifications of your order and always with free shipping.
Your order may take 1-2 weeks to create and ship, subject to your order specifications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about having a scarf made or simply ask questions with no obligation, to buy. Happy to talk with you!