Granite State Alpacas' Insoles
Our 2023 supply of homegrown alpaca insoles are sold out!
We are grateful and thrilled that you love our insoles so much.
They will be restocked in fall 2024.
Sign up for our newsletter to be notified when our own insoles are available.
You can still order local, New England-grown, alpaca boot insoles from us by
We are excited to have a new product in our farm store.
If you love alpaca socks, you're going to love our insoles made of fiber from our own herd!
From Our Farm To your Feet
Granite State Alpacas introduces luxurious comfort inside any of your footwear
Why alpaca insoles?
- Experience extra padded comfort inside your boots & shoes
- Say goodbye to shoe odor - yay!
- Enjoy moisture-wicking that keeps your feet dry
- Keep your feet warm during winter & comfortable in summer
- Customize the insoles to fit your boot or shoe perfectly
- Use in every type of shoe/boot you have - dress, work, hikers, slippers, and more.
- Feel good about wearing sustainably grown, 100% hypoallergic, alpaca from our farm
Insoles are unisex, so the sizes listed are guidelines to help you determine which size would best fit your feet.
XS 6-7 S 6-7
S 7-9 M 8-9
M 9 L 10-11
Don't see your specific size or your foot is in the in-between size? Simply get the next size up and trim the insole down to your size.
Each pair is $25.00 and will be shipped to you (free shipping) along with a picture postcard from one of our alpacas who contributed their fiber to making your insoles.
Available for a limited time
Granite State Alpacas' own insoles are available in limited quantities and once they're gone, they're gone!
So don't miss out on your chance to have the warmest and most comfortable feet possible.