Rain or Shine Alpaca Boot Socks
Your new favorite boot socks are right here!!
Whether you're on top of a mountain or at home, cozying up by the fire, Rain or Shine Alpaca Boot Socks are made with alpaca's unique properties to keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions, so they are naturally:
- thermo-regulating, dry or wet
- moisture-wicking & breathable
- odor-resistant & hypoallergenic
- Knit with a fine hosiery yarn, this sock has increased density to improve thermal properties, overall fit, and durability without adding excess bulk.Pre-Shrunk Treated for Easy Care + Extended Life Span
- Alpaca Terry Loops hug your feet for all-day comfort
- FULL CUSHION coverage of your entire foot and leg, providing more insulation without the excess bulk
- Arch Band Support for a proper fit, all day and night
- Re-enforced where it's needed most
Fiber Content: 68% Alpaca, 32% Nylon (Peruvian-grown alpaca fiber/socks made in the USA)
Care Instructions: Pre-shrunk treated for Easy Care and Extended Lifespan. Turn inside out and wash with a mild detergent in cool or warm water. Tumble dry on low, or lay flat to dry.
Alpaca is naturally odor resistant, so wear more and wash less. Do not use Fabric Softener (It reduces Alpaca's natural properties), Do Not Iron, and Do Not Dry Clean.